Explore likenesses and differences with our wooden matching and sorting ducks.
- Match and sort by color and size
- Explore spatial relationships
- Boards are double-sided
- Large board has a silhouette of duck on one side and question on the other
- Small board has silhouette of small duck on one side and reversed silhouette on the other side
- Set includes: 6 each large and small boards and 6 each of large and small ducks
- Large board is 6"Sq., small is 4 3/4"Sq.
- Large duck is 2 3/4"W x 2 1/4"H, small duck is 2 1/4"W x 2"H
- MAT (P) Use objects and position words to create and extend patterns.
- K.MD.A.1. Describe measurable attributes of objects, such as length or weight. Describe several measurable attributes of a single object.