Develop valuable language skills with this 105-piece wooden letter sorting set. Ideal for practicing word building and letter, vowel and consonant recognition. Box (16"L x 14'W x 2"H) has 26 compartments with screen printed letters inside, a large tray for sorting and easy-slide lid for neat storage. Letters measure approximately 1-3/4"L x 1-1/4"W.
- Teaches association with sounds and letters
- Builds matching skills
- Activity guide included
- LAN (P) Recognize and name many uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- L.K.1a Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
- RF.1.3b Decode regularly spelled one-syllable words.
- L.K.2d Spell simple words phonetically, drawing on knowledge of sound-letter relationships.
- L.K.2a Capitalize the first word in a sentence and the pronoun I
- RF.1.3e Decode two-syllable words following basic patterns by breaking the words into syllables.